Heero's Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is what it is

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaiba And Jacku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Admin
Kaiser

Kaiba And Jacku Empty
PostSubject: Kaiba And Jacku   Kaiba And Jacku EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 am

Statistics:
Jack atlas
0 wins 0 losses

Kaiba
10 wins 0 losses

-Duel-
4000/4000

Kaiba: Draw!, I bring forward the Vorse Raider, I set two facedowns, Turn end!

Jack: It's my Turn!, *laughs* Vorse Raider? Such a weak monster, I Summon my vice dragon from my hand!

Kaiba: Fool, You can't bring out a level 5 monster with out tributes

Jack: I can if you have a monster while i don't, then i can special summon him from my hand by halving his attack and Defence!
Next i summon my Force Resonator, "The ruler's shouts echo throughout! Hammer of Victory, shatter the very earth! Synchro Summon! Flap your wings, Explode Wing Dragon!"

Kaiba: Synchro Summon!?

Jack: yes, Now My Dragon attack's Vorse Raider!, which triggers his effect, destroying your raider and inflicting damage equal to his attack!

Kaiba: What!? (4000 ==> 2100)

Jack: Now i set two cards, Turn end

Kaiba: Draw! I summon the monster known as Kaibaman!, Whose effect i'll trigger by tributing him to summon the Mighty Blue eyes white dragon in attack mode!, Now destroy his monster!

Jack: What!? (4000 ==> 3400)

Kaiba: Your go Scrub

Jack: Hm... I use my Call of the haunted bring back vice dragon!, Then i summon Dark resonator! who i'll be tuning with my Vice Dragon!

Kaiba: Again?

Jack: "The pulse of the king now forms a line here! Witness the power of the rumbling heavens! Synchro Summon! My soul, Red Dragon Archfiend"

Kaiba: Hm...They're both equal in attack.....Or are they?

Jack: Hmph, Beause i control my Red dragon archfiend, i can summon Red Nova from my hand, from there on, i use my lightwave tuning, to bring out Barrier Resonator!, Now watch as i show you the ultimate Synchro monster! "The king and devil now merge here! Rugged soul! Give the roar that created heaven and earth! Synchro Summon! Come, Red Nova Dragon!"

Kaiba: red...Nova Dragon?

Jack nodded: Red Nova Dragon is mighty now, but you see while he is Face up, he gains 500 attack points for every tuner in my grave, Which would 2000 more attack points!

RND: 3500 ==> 5500

Kaiba: 5500 Attack points!?

Jack: Attack his Blue eyes White Dragon!

Kaiba: Oh Looks like you miscalculated! I use the spell card Shrink! Halving your monsters attack!

RND: 5500==>2750

Jack: Halt, Trap card Open, Attack Change Plus!, When my monster's attack is lowered while battling your monster, my monster gains attack until both monsters have the same attack!

Kaiba: What!?

Jack: alright...that's it for my turn, your go

Kaiba: Heh, Draw! ...It's Over, I summon the Lord of D. Which i follow up with the flute of summoning dragons, to bring out two Spirit Ryu!, Then i use my spell card Double summon...Next i tribute all 3 monsters....Descend from the heavens and obey my divine order! Fear my invincible power that is Obelisk the Tormentor! Nothing can stop me from victory!

Jack: A god card....

Kaiba smiled: Indeed.....Now Attack Obelisk, God Hand Crusher!

Jack: ( 0 )

Jack 0 Wins 1 loss
Back to top Go down
https://heerorp.forumotion.com

Kaiba And Jacku
Page 1 of 1